Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gift


Ok, this is a Valentine's layout, believe it or not! This year for Valentine's Iggie gave me this beautiful necklace with a heart charm. I'm really not the jewelry kind of gal and he knows this, but he saw so many commercials where the man always gives jewelry to his sweetheart that he wanted to do this. He kept asking me what I wanted and his answer to my request was always "that's not a romantic gift" and my answer to him was " but it's practical and it's what I really want. Well, he went ahead and gave me jewelry not only for my b-day, but also for Valentine's and I truly liked it. If next year he asks me what I want, I'll just say surprise me. Iggie is not your typical guy. He's always trying to find ways to make me happy and doesn't understand that by just being the way he is makes me extremely happy!

Este es una pagina del Dia del Amor y la amistad, creanlo o no. Este año Iggie me regalo esta hermosa cadena con corazón. Realmente no soy de las mujeres que les encantan las joyas y esto el lo sabe, pero vio tantos comerciales de TV donde el hombre siempre le da alguna joya a su amor que quiso hacerlo también. Me preguntaba a cada momento "¿Qué quieres que te regale?" y después que yo le respondía me decía "pero eso no es romantico" y yo le cotestaba "pero es práctico y es lo que quiero". Bueno, el me regalo joyas no solo para este día, sino también para mi cumple y les diré que realmente me gustó. Si el próximo año me vuelve a preguntar lo que quiero que me regale, le diré que me sorprenda. Iggie no es el hombre tipico. Siempre esta buscando la manera de hacerme felíz y a veces no entiende que siendo tal cual es me hace extremadamente feliz.

4 comments:

Liz Gil said...

WOW Me hiciste llorar con la ultima oracion de este post, realmente bello trabajo, pero mas que tu layout, bello el detalle y el significado del regalo!!, que ternura.
Te quiero miles gracias por compartir (sigo sin compu y sin poder hacer lo que normalmente hago!!), besitos y bendiciones Sis
tqmillones

Jescel said...

awww.. how sweet of Iggie to do that. You're blessed that you have a hubby who seeks to please you!
By the way, are you coming to the Logan's farewell party this Sunday at 5:00PM? I hope to see you there.

Rosie said...

que lindo Iggie. Pero que esperabas con una mujer tan especial como tu... and that blue box makes me smile just by looking at it. LOL

Good job Iggie! Next year you can give Leelee her "practical" present and send me the jewelry- Leelee is not the jealous type. Hahahaha

Patty Tanúz said...

Leeleeeeeeeee, estoy fascinada con este Lo!!! me encantó!!!! Tu foto está de lujo con el regalito solo en azul!!!! Y qué bello que tu marido te consientaaa, déjate querer amiga hehehehe Hiciste un bello trabajo y estoy fascinada!