Thursday, January 31, 2008

Love Mini Album



This is a mini album I made for my hubby for Valentine's using Bo Bunny's Smitten papers. I made the letters out of chipboard and tried imitating the font used on Bo Bunny's Word album. I cut it by hand with an exacto knife. It was pretty hard to do but worth it! I think Iggie's going to like it a lot. I made the pictures a sepia tone in Photoshop. We have a cute tradition every for Valentine's every year.The girls and I cook dinner and set the table with a Valentine's motif. I make little trinkets, cards or mini albums for them and lots of chocolates and sit and have dinner together, take pictures and open our presents. That's actually how we spend valentine's. Then on the closest Saturday, Iggie and I celebrate it by doing something romantic just the two of us. The girls normally stay at my in laws.

Este mini album lo hice para mi esposo para Valentine's usando los papeles Smitten de Bo Bunny. Hice las letras a pulso con una cuchilla y chipboard tratando de imitar las letras del album de Bo Bunny. Fue dificil de cortar, pero valio la pena. Creo que a Iggie le va a gustar. Las fotos las converti en color sepia en Photoshop. Tenemos una linda tradicion en mi casa durante esta celebracion. Las nenas y yo hacemos la cena, decoramos la mesa de Valentine's. Yo le hago chucherias, tarjetas o mini albums a ellos con muchos chocolates y nos sentamos a comer juntos. Tomamos muchas fotos y abrimos los regalitos. Asi es que pasamos esta fecha. Despues, el sabado mas cercano a Valentine's Iggie y yo celebramos haciendo algo romantico el y yo solitos. Las nenas normalmente se quedan en casa de mis suegros.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Liz Gil said...

SIS, que bello te quedo!!! luego me dices la reaccion de tu esposito cuando lo vea y claro!! fotos obligatorias del festejo del dia de la amistad, que lindas tradiciones.
Un abrazote y bello album 100% copiable
Bendiciones!!!!